Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Third Time is a Charm!!! Garbage Cookie Success!!

Today I made Garbage cookies.
 I am aspiring to be a good cook here. Maybe because of my love of the Food Network Channel or Top Chief or maybe it is just the simple fact that I express my love through food like my Mother did and her Mother did.  I would rate my self as a decent cook. I can whip things up in a flash for a meal and most of the time it is good enough for seconds. Now when I am down or troubled by something my cooking suffers and we normally end up order out because it is that inedible. My point is The sight I got the Garbage cookie recipes out of is my new idol. She is like a Mini Martha, maybe her linens are not pressed the right way but did you see her stuff?? She has the most amazing inside out cakes I have ever seen!!! There is a bat in this one. How about these adorable cherry cookies-adorable. And for the holidays.

On with my success, I put mini m and m's, semi sweet chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and coconut in the cookies. Simple Scrumptious.

No comments: